Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Favorite Things Man Edition

Hello there! I know it's been awhile since I actually wrote something myself on this page but I promise I haven't forgotten about you guys. Really! I thought since I just did a favorite things post for the girls I would do one on Southern Creative Men as well. It'll be all my favorite things for guys. Yep. Here we go.
Favorite things Man Edition

BASEBALL CAPS!!! Every guy looks good in a baseball cap. I'm telling you. There's a reason baseball players are so attractive. It's the hats. Yes, that is an Angel's hat. Gotta represent my boys!

Graphic Tees: Guys can rock the graphic tee from the time they are a little tiny baby. As long as you know by "graphic tee" I do NOT mean something with a naked woman on it or Calvin flipping off (or doing other things to) Hobbes, you are free to wear graphic tees. They are great and fun!

Plaid Shirts: These are good good good. They make you look like a real man.

Jeans that are NOT skinny: Guys, listen to me. Skinny jeans are bad! Bad bad bad!! They don't do anything for you. Narrow or straight is fine if you have thinner legs so you don't feel overwhelmed by volume, but please please please stay away from the true skinny jean.

Aviators: I'm not only obsessed with aviators on girls. Aviators look so classic and darn sexy. I love when my fiance wears his.

Leather Jackets: Especially bomber or motorcycle jackets. They are casual and classic but can be dressed up. Don't worry about spending a ton of money on a real leather one. Save money and save an animal and just get a faux leather one from Target or H&M.

A Great Fitting Suit: Guys, any guy looks great in a great suit. Wear them. You will not regret it. If you aren't sure what a great fitting suit looks like, you can hire me or go to a store like Jos. A Bank where they can fit you.

V-Neck: If you are looking for simple, classic tee, go for the v-neck. Do NOT go for the deep V. We're talking just barely a V. The best V-Neck's I've seen are at H&M and Old Navy. My fiance is a v-neck officianado and those are his favorites. Also, they have tons of colors and H&M's are like 5.50 or something like that.

So there you have it! My favorite things for guys. Hope you enjoyed it and once again I apologize for my long absence over here. However, don't you love Chris Stetson's posts?!

No comments:

Post a Comment